Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 23, 2010

Mondays

Today is the first Monday of the school year! I'm not excited at all. Mondays makes the day go by super slow in my eyes. I'm always tired on Mondays even though I get to bed early it still seems like I never get enough sleep. Weird right? My sister wakes up and says "Yay! Its Monday, time for school!" When I wake up, it takes my mother 30 minutes just to get my out of bed. I absolutely didn't do anyting over the weekend, except babysit my little baby cousin. His name is Marco and he is about a year old. In my eyes, he is the cuties baby in the world! I took him to the pool for a little while then after that we went into Lawrence to go eat. My mother and I took my little baby cousin, Marco, to eat at Applebees. On Sunday I just laid around just like a bum would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment